Climbing Frame Faber (web shop)
The climbing frame with endless variability. The Czech authors are presenting a World-class invention.
Would you like to see your children spending hours with assembling, climbing, sliding, swinging and overcoming obstacles rather than in front of the tablet or other time consuming device? Faber is the solution. Every day might be different! Faber is a home gym with an amazing variability. Give your children fun and chance to move their bodies. Last but not least this is also a great opportunity to actively spend time together either playing or relaxing. Choose one of sets of building parts or pick up your own individual parts if you already have a project in mind that you would like to build.
From the physiotherapist's point of view, I can highly recommend Faber climbing frames. It helps to develop those abilities of the child that are most at risk today.
Bc. Zdeněk Ouzký, former physiotherapist of Czech athletic team
What makes Faber so unique?
- Faber is new definition for flexibility. It offers a huge number of combinations and grows with your children. Ready for a new adventure? Just buy some new parts and you are ready to go. You start with a small triangle and a slide so your child can experience the very fist ride in his life and as time goes on you will end up with climbing board to get ready for challenges in life. Then, for a few years, you will hide the Faber climbing frame and wait until your children 's children start to look after it. Or maybe you will not hide it at all....do you have a better idea what to do with free evening? We know that :-)
How many parts Faber has?
- 13 basic components and 6 accessories. You will be able to create many different projects from just a few components. You can enhance those with appropriately selected accessories.
How many different projects can be built?
- Thousands of different buildings can be built from Faber parts. The number can be easily identified from the name of the set (Faber 26 - twenty-six basic buildings and so on).
- The number of buildings linearly increase with every additional set or accessory purchased. The total number of buildings is endless. It depends only on the quantity of parts you have purchased, your imagination and the assertiveness of your...let's call them kids :-).
- To avoid any misunderstanding, due to same parts sharing in the set, the declared number of projects cannot be built and used at the same time.
- To make it easier for you, you can chose from some pre-defined building sets. For each set we show different projects you can build out of those sets. To order all the parts you need is just one click away.
- You can also purchase components individually. Use the online configurator to make sure that the project you have in mind is doable (the configurator is under construction so please be patient as some errors may occur).
- In addition to the kits or parts purchased separately, you can also add various accessories that will transform Faber into an iconic object either in the room or in the garden.
- We will be more than happy to provide an advise over the phone or via email.
How to start?
- We would suggest a smaller pre-defined set, such as the Faber 3, Faber 10, or Faber 26, especially if you are buying it for beginners. Once you familiarize with Faber and junior's demand arise, you can buy additional sets, individual parts or accessories. They are all compatible and the price of parts in sets is the same as those purchased separately - the price of the Faber 10 is exactly the same as when you would order all parts needed separately. There is no catch. No need to rush, take your time, get know Faber and when ready, come back and buy additional parts, accessories or another set.
Where can Faber be placed?
- Wherever the children are. Do they have a small room like a cage? It fits there as well. You just buy climbing frame designed for small rooms.
- Most of the projects you can attach or hang on the wall and when you don't need them (please note that that will not happen that often) you just store them along the wall or hide them somehow.
- There is one thing you need to know, Faber without additional coating is only suitable for interior. Do you want to put your Faber climbing frame outside, please check out our manuals. For more information on how to use Faber in exterior please go here.
What is Faber made of?
- Made of massive beech and beech composite. Everything is designed to every detail to make sure we do not compromise on functionality, strength, safety and design. Faber is supplied without coating. For more information about painting and usage of Faber in exterior can be found here.
Is it safe?
- We beliee there is no better assurance than the fact that we test our climbing frames on our own kids. If this is not enough, all our products complies with the strict European standard EN 71 for children's toys. The individual parts are very strong and can carry even the adult person. The load-bearing capacity of a particular construction may, of course, be lower. Do not leave children unattended! Check that they are not playing on a suspended bridge supported by a sewing machine or a pile of books. We do not recommend diving towers and launching ramps. The actual project, however, must have an adequate statics, the parts must be properly assembled and firmly connected. We understand that your child will fall into construction euphoria, but the Site supervisor is your role.
What is the recommended age for climbing frames?
- Whether or not to let a three- or five-year-old child play on the climbing frame depends on the complexity of the building and the motor skills of the child. (One of our 98 year old customers in Faber grows flowers on Faber.)
Does it contain small parts that could be swallowed?
- No, if your baby is not willing to consume (our smallest) 5 × 5 × 3.5 cm washer. In case of any doubts, before you let your child to play, make sure he/she has eaten properly.
- An exception may be the purchase of Faber pins, which is safe only when fitted into the corresponding holes in the T1, T2, T3 and E1 connectors. Don't let your child to play with these individual parts.
Can child assemble the climbing frame on his own?
- The basic elements are quite robust and big. Preschool children can handle them. Once again, always make sure you check that the construction has been properly assembled eben when one part has been replaced or changed.
What is the life of Faber climbing frames?
- We don't really know. But given the experience we have, we are confident to say that Faber projects will last for at least another century. We provide an unlimited warranty for product defects.
What about maintenance?
- In case of common dirt please clean with a damp cloth and water.
- in the event of greater soiling, the parts can be lightly sanded with sandpaper with a grain size of 400 and finer. You can buy such a repair kit in our e-shop. It is advisable to repaint the oiled parts after such a treatment with natural oil supplied by us.
Do you provide repairs and refurbishment?
- Yes. Mechanical damage is unlikely to appear. If you want to renovate the product and give it a new shine, do not hesitate to contact us.
What is the impact of Faber on environment?
- Ecology is our bread and butter as we understand that this no longer "a nice to do" but it is a must. It all starts from the design: we design products with regard to semi-finished products to minimize waste. 99% of the product mass is from renewable sources. The wood comes from FSC-certified forests that are managed in a sustainable way. We plant much more trees than we consume. We also support other planting projects. Our production does not produce harmful substances. We use all waste material for heating in modern ecological boilers. We return the packaging materials back for re-use. Manuals and invoices are delivered only in electronic form. You can have a clear conscience.
Can we see and try climbing frames somewhere?
Yes, you are more than welcome to visit our and other showrooms, which are gradually being created all over the Czech Republic. The showroom can be found in Březina near Mladá Boleslav. The exhibition is strictly interactive - sweatpants are required so you can really test it. It would be ideal to combine the visit with a family trip, we have many tips for nice trips and good food nearby. Please let us know about your visit in advance at email@example.com or 605 049 031.
How is Faber delivered?
- We supply the sets as a flat package. In case you will take it from the showroom, please be assured that no package will weight more than 15 kg and you will easily fit the package in the car.
Any other question?
- Please get in touch with us, see our contacts section.
Delivery within 48 hours Ι careful packing Ι warranty 5 years
BUY YOUR PRE-DEFINED FABER SET OR MAKE YOUR OWN SELECTION AND PROJECT.