- The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is Antonie&Emma, registered address 30, Hostivar 102 00 Prague 10 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
- Administrator contact information is
Address: Chudenická1059 / 30, Hostivar 102 00 Prague 10
Phone: +420 737 509 749
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
- The controller did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The Administrator processes the personal information you provided to him or the personal information that the Administrator obtained as a result of your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact information and the data necessary for the fulfilment of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for the processing of personal data is:
- fulfilment of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. (b) GDPR;
- the legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); (f) GDPR;
- Your consent to processing for providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data is required for successful order processing (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract; or
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
Data retention period
- The administrator keeps personal data:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship);
- for the period until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for a maximum of 10 years, if the personal data are processed by consent.
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the controller will delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
- The recipients of personal data are persons:
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / payments under contract;
- providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services related to e-shop operation;
- providing marketing services;
- providing accounting services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
- Under the conditions set out in GDPR you have following rights:
- the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR;
- the right to rectify personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to limit processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR;
- the right to have personal data deleted pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR;
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR; and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III hereof.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
Conditions of personal data security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data storage in paper form, in particular better technical security.
- The controller declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
These conditions come into effect on 25.5.2018.